Idyllic coastal living in a 6 storey 19th Century Building.
Burlington Place is a design-led development of one of Sheringham’s most iconic buildings. The photo to the right shows how the original building looked in 1899. We have converted this stunning period building into high quality dwellings within an eye catching development overlooking the North Norfolk Coast, as evidenced by the photo scroll.
The development consists of 26 residential dwellings, ranging from one to three bedroom apartments with a four bedroom duplex penthouse.
There is a communal gym on the ground floor available to all residents.
Burlington Place is located at the Esplanade, it is only a 5 minute walk to the town centre and grants easy access to all amenities.
Amenities at Burlington Place
This period development has been stunningly created to provide twenty-six fantastic living spaces. Fitted with stunning LVT flooring, the properties offer a high standard of living, complete with Burlington Sanitaryware and Bosch appliances.
Contemporary shaker kitchen units featuring fully integrated high spec appliances
Elegant bathrooms featuring metro and mosaic bathroom tiles
Video intercom entry system for security
Integrated dishwashers & washing machines
PIR sensors in communal areas
Stainless steel sockets throughout
Energy-efficient LED lighting
On-site gym for resident use
Exquisite LVT flooring
USB plug sockets
Prices starting from £280,000
Choose from one to three bedroom apartments with a four bedroom duplex penthouse also available. One of the three bedroom apartments features a garden space benefitting from an additional private courtyard.
Reservation deposit of £5,000
Help to Buy Reservation deposit of £500
Administration fee of £299 + VAT
10% of property value due on exchange
The perfect place to live in the Champagne Coast of the UK
5 minutes by foot
2 minutes by foot
15 minutes by car
40 minutes by car
30 minutes by car
18 minutes by car or train
Sheringham is becoming an increasingly popular location for retirement and second home ownership, with a very low unemployement rate within its working age population, coming to only 2.5%.
While the beach is the star attraction, there are also an abundance of charming boutiques, galleries, cafes, and restaurants which all add to the beauty of the town...
Your buying options
If you're looking to make Burlington Place your personal residence, you're able to use a residential mortgage.
Buy to Let Mortgages
If you're looking to let out one of the stunning apartments at Burlington Place, you're able to use a residential buy to let mortgage.
Help to Buy
If you're looking to buy one of Burlington Place's coastal apartments as a first time buyer, you can gain assistance from the government.
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Burlington Place be ready for occupation?
- Phase 1, which is the conversion of the existing building, has now been completed with residents moving in. Phase 2, which is the new build extension, is due to be completed in April 2022. Please see the current availability list which shows which apartments are ready to move in.
- Am I able to have pets at Burlington Place?
- Subject to freeholder approval, the majority of pets are permitted within the development.
- What type of tenure does my Burlington Place property come with?
- Each property has its own 250 year leasehold.
- Is there a rectification period for snagging issues?
- The development offers a rectification period of 12 months from handover to all leaseholders for any snagging issues that may arise. The rectification cost is covered by the Developer.
- How much is the ground rent?
- The ground rents are £250 per property which will be collected annually by the block manager. The ground rent does not increase for 25 years.
- As Burlington Place is a new development, is there a structural warranty?
- Yes, there is a 10 year structural warranty in place.
- What utilities are in Burlington Place?
- There will be both gas and electric utilities at Burlington Place, with gas central heating throughout.
- Do I get a car parking space?
- Car parking isn't included within the purchase price of the dwellings. There are limited car park spaces available on site which can be purchased for £15,000 each. Each car park space benefits from its own leasehold.
- What is the payment plan for buying a Burlington Place property?
- To reserve a Burlington Place property requires a £5,000 deposit (£500 if help to buy), thereafter upon your solicitor receiving the draft contract pack, you have 6 weeks to exchange contracts with the completion being five working days after receiving the buildings completion certificate. The reservation deposit is deducted from the balance due on completion.
- Can I buy using Help to Buy?
- Yes, you're able to buy a Burlington Place property using the Government's Help to Buy scheme. Please ask our property consultants for further details.